Serving Millions of Military Families and Seniors

WPS Administers health benefits with a level of efficiency and cost-effectiveness that has led to major, long-standing contracts with the federal government. The health benefits of two key constituencies - U.S. military families and Medicare beneficiaries - have been entrusted to WPS.

The WPS TRICARE division provides claim administration, customer service, and other related activities for the U.S. department of defense, serving more than 4.5 million people worldwide. WPS Medicare division administers Part A benefits in 47 states and Part B benefits in nine states.

Log In or Register

Text Size: A | A | A

Log In with your or
DOD Self-Service Logon (DS Logon)

Register for a or
DOD Self-Service Logon (DS Logon)


October 11, 2013 - Most TRICARE Beneficiaries Meet ACA Coverage Requirements ...

Many TRICARE beneficiaries may be wondering how the Affordable Care Act (ACA) will affect them and their families. Simply speaking, the ACA will have very little impact on TRICARE beneficiaries. The biggest change they will notice may be an extra letter in their mailbox every January, and an extra box to check on their tax forms every April.



August 8, 2013 - Beginning October 1st, 2013, when a TRICARE For Life (TFL) beneficiary receives care at a Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) facility for care not related to a service connected disability, TRICARE, by law, can only pay up to 20 percent of the TRICARE allowable charge. The beneficiary then has to pay the VA the remaining 80 percent Medicare would have paid had they used a Medicare certified provider.


June 13, 2013 - Reaping the Benefits of Physical Activity...

For many people life is busy with work and family obligations, and finding the time and motivation to exercise can be difficult. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends incorporating 150 minutes of physical activity per week for adults, and 60 minutes a day for children. This may seem like a lot of time, but it is time well spent and can add years to a person's life.

Regular exercise and physical activity keeps the body healthy and improves endurance, lung and heart function, and blood circulation. It strengthens bones and muscles, improves mental health and mood, and reduces stress. read more at

June 13, 2013 - Tobacco Cessation...

Smoking can cause heart disease, lung disease, and cancer. It can also increase your chances for hospitalizations, missed workdays, failed fitness evaluations and impaired night vision. Knowing these facts, you may want to quit. But quitting can be hard. That's why TRICARE is dedicated to helping you quit smoking. read more at

March 8, 2013 - TRICARE For Life Beneficiaries in West Region..

During the transition to UnitedHealthcare Military & Veterans, Welcome Packets were sent to all TRICARE beneficiaries in the TRICARE West Region. Included in that mailing were TRICARE for Life (TFL) beneficiaries. These packets were sent to TFL beneficiaries as an announcement of a change in TRICARE in the West Region and requires no action. TFL beneficiaries will continue to be serviced by WPS. Should you have any questions, you can contact a WPS representative at 1-866-773-0404 or by submitting a question electronically in the contact us section.

January 14, 2013 - New Copays for TRICARE Pharmacy Customers...

New copayments for prescription drugs covered by TRICARE will go into effect soon. The Fiscal Year 2013 National Defense Authorization Act requires TRICARE to increase copays on brand name and non-formulary medications that are not filled at military clinics or hospitals. read more:

January 14, 2013 - Step into the New Year with Scheduled Screenings...

TRICARE beneficiaries should make time to get preventive health screenings starting in the New Year. All TRICARE health plans offer preventive services at no cost. Beneficiaries can start the year off right by putting their health first.

read more:

January 14, 2013 - Having problems viewing your Explanation of Benefits?...

We are aware of the difficulty that some of our users are experiencing when viewing the Explanation of Benefits. We have a few suggestions for you to try to fix the problem.

November 9, 2012 - Veterans Day November 11th, 2012...

WPS would like to take this opportunity to express our sincere gratitude and appreciation to all service members, men and women, who have served our country. We truly appreciate everything you have provided to us as citizens of this great country. It is a pleasure to serve you and assist with all of your TRICARE for Life medical claims processing needs. Thank you for your service!

The TRICARE For Life Customer Service Team

National Veterans Day Ceremony, find a ceremony in your area.